"A project is a finite endeavor - having specific start and completion dates - undertaken to create a unique product or service which brings about beneficial change or added value. This finite characteristic of projects stands in sharp contrast to processes, or operations, which are permanent or semi-permanent functional work to repetitively produce the same product or service." -- Wikipedia
Project Management concepts 1
- Projects, their outcomes
- What does it mean to manage a project?
- The 'Systems view'
- Project phases
Project Management concepts 2
- Pitfalls of ad hoc management
- The shoot-from-the-hip style doesn't cut it
- Discipline and flexibility
- Common sense as a management technique
Microsoft Project 1
- How to use MS Project for tasks:
- Define the project
- Establish a timeline
- Arrange tasks
Microsoft Project 2
- How to use MS Project for tracking:
- Track progress
- Critical Path Management
Microsoft Project 3
- How to use MS Project for resources:
- Manage the resources
- People and materials
- Track costs
Management training: how to prepare for an In-Basket exercise used in the selection of managers.
Microsoft Access is one of our most popular courses.
Office Access 2010 tutorials
Specialized Visual Basic 6 tutorials.
VB 6 tutorials
Internet Marketing for everyone. Create your own website and launch a new career.
Tutoriels gratuits en français - VB, Access, MySQL et plusieurs autres.